Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sony Walkman, super convenience music player


My first device introduction is the Sony Walkman, the one I attached to my neck most of the time.

First of all, I would like to introduce the overall spec of this device in technical term.
  • 2GB capacity
  • New and improved water resistant Walkman® MP3 Player
  • New Wearable style Walkman® - no more stress from tangled wires
  • New ZAPPIN™ and Folder Skip Functions allowing you to find songs easily
  • 11 Hours Battery Life (Quick charge : 3 minutes charge 90 minutes play back)
  • Easy operation with sound guidance in Walkman® Player
Credit : http://www.sony.co.th/product/nwz-w252?site=hp_en_TH_i

The capacity can contain around 400 songs at the same time, and it can be separated into folders and play the songs in group. It has the platform for charging battery and connect to computer along with the package, but it is unique part, so you can't buy it separated anywhere.

Then what is the main purpose of the convenient that I mentioned in the topic?

The whole device has only the headset! It doesn't has to connect with another device to play the music, you just put it into your ear and then play, that's all! So you don't need to concern about the wires that may tangled with somethings and get to your nerve anymore.

At first I heard about this device launching in 2010. Sony has a joint operation with Konami to produce a limited product that contain Metal Gear (Japanese game) feature. I, somehow, is one of this franchise fans, so I got super excited when I heard about this product. But unfortunately, it launch only in Japan, and if I want to buy it, I need to order directly to Japan branch.



Maybe I disappointed, but the device is still interesting. So I decide to buy the standard product, with green color. And that is a great decision, if I consider it now.

The durability is high, and it's easy to walk around with it because you just hang it to your neck like some kind of necklace. Not to mention that it has high capacity and the sound is not bad at all.


1 comment: